Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Quack. Quack. Quack.

My late 70s/80s childhood meant that not only did I grow up listening to The Doors, but Bob Marley was another staple in my parents' vinyl collection. Consequently, tunes with a catchy reggae sound will have me bopping - often without realising it. 

There aren't many kids shows around that don't do my head in, but one that we're fond of in this home is Yo Gabba Gabba. It's not to everyone's taste though, I understand. There is one song in particular that always brings a smile to my face... and, having been no stranger to the wacky baccy (back in the day), I can't help but giggle at the thought of the brainstorming session behind this little gem of a music clip: 

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my faves, too! And then Zig insisted I play the Aquabats clip.

    xx

    ReplyDelete