These are the questions on my mind at the moment. Deep stuff, I know...
1. Why do most shoe stores not stock my size? I'm tall, but hardly a freak of nature. Shoe shopping puts me in a foul mood, especially when dealing with smug ho sale assistants who do their best to imply that I am a freak of nature. Hos.
2. Why do toddlers refuse to sleep a wink on long car trips, yet frequently nod off three minutes before arriving home - even when just coming back from the shops?
3. Why can't I find double cream (or even plain old thick cream) in LA? Why are my only options either watery 'whipping' cream, or sickly sweet processed crap from an aerosol can? Sigh. Even Whole Foods and Trader Joe's have failed me here.
4. How much snot can a toddler produce? Seriously?
5. Why do I find Jon Stewart (from The Daily Show) strangely attractive?
6. Why can't I be sensible and go to bed at an earlier time each night? Not that 10.30 or 11pm is bad, but I'll never get that nine-hour stretch of sleep I want from a morning lie-in. Not. Going. To happen.
7. Why do small children think that 6.30-7am is a perfectly acceptable time to start the day?
8. Why haven't Ben & Jerry's made an ice cream flavour with whipped cream cheese yet? Just sayin'...
I don't expect anyone to have the answers, but please amuse me with your ideas anyway - that comment box below is waiting especially for you.