Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The calm before the storm (of moving)
1. This damn cat of mine loves nothing more than to steal my spot, even if I just lean forward for five seconds. See that look on her face? Yeah, she knows exactly what she's done.
2. A lunchtime visit to J's workplace. Miss Pie loves this "water mountain".
3. Have I mentioned that the campus where J works is somewhat fancy? They even have koi.
4. Boxes, breeding. Looking forward to the move being over and done with this weekend; emptying, and getting rid of these suckers. I hate clutter.
5. Super kawaii Pie.
6. With temperatures averaging the mid-late 20s (celsius) now, where else is better to procrastinate than by the pool?
7. I couldn't help feeling judgemental when I saw this appliance in a department store today. I mean, really, if you need a specific appliance to make s'mores, you shouldn't be allowed near hot things in the first place - it ain't rocket science, folks. Mmm... s'mores...
8. ...and mmm... Pinkberry... this is quickly becoming a regular treat for us this summer.