Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Instagramming

I suppose I could tap into my (long ago) Fine Arts studies and write a lengthy discourse about the popularity - and ease - of the Instagram app on iPhones, versus the more complicated science art of SLR photography... but I'll spare you.

I'm new to the world of Instagram, but am currently addicted. Who knows whether it's just a passing phase for me? I'm simply enjoying leaving the home less often with a heavy camera. Lazy? Yep. I do love my camera, but sometimes it's not a bad thing to take a little break from what we love.

Anyhow, if you happen to be on Instagram too and a) want to follow one more person and b) help me build my list of followers into the double digits (Wow, how impressive would that be?) I can be found as @madinla.














(Click here)

10 comments:

  1. omg i want to stick my face in one of those cupcakes!!! you are so talented all of your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS! I'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hello, and welcome! Thanks for visiting and hopefully I won't scare you away...

      Delete
  3. Instagram is incredibly addictive, isn't it??!! I have had it for a while but only really started using it last week. Fun!
    Great images & thanks for your lovely words on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I do not have an iPhone but I was buying something for my camera the other day and I noticed they now make lenses for phones. Now I want one soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'd ever be into this enough that I'd get other lenses for the phone - kind of defeats the convenience of it. That sort of stuff is what's fun about photography with a proper camera, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Just a bit jealous to be honest....

    When will this iPhone obsession die? I mean, really??

    Meanwhile, is that The Faery rocking chopsticks? So can't even do that....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? The iPhone obsession isn't going away - not any time soon ;)

      I didn't get the fuss before, but now I do. It's a little scary having one's whole life bound up in a hand-sized gadget, though.

      And yes, in typical Faery-style, about a year ago she was obsessed with mastering chopsticks, so she taught herself. Mind you, it doesn't mean she actually eats anything vaguely 'exotic'...

      Delete
  6. Love the pictures! I have an award for you! :)

    ReplyDelete