Friday, April 13, 2012

Vacant

I got nothin'.

Well, I do have a few half-written posts in my head, but it's Spring Break here at the moment... meaning? My usual concentrated internet time (when Miss Pie naps while the Faery is at school) has been non-existent. I've been reduced to sneaky turns on Words with Friends on my phone, and a bit of reading, but that's about it.

Anyway... I'm not complaining. It's just been a different programme for me this week, and I'm not feeling particularly inspired. Next week, right?

In the mean time, I'll leave you with thoughts of the generous offer I received from Groupon today. Their discounts frequently feature colonic irrigation and Botox - neither of which is my cup of tea, but hey, each to their own.

You know you live in L.A. when these kind of offers are a regular thing.

Maybe I'll treat myself for my birthday this weekend... nope. Who am I kidding? I'm okay with my wrinkles. Oh, and the ability to express myself through use of my facial muscles. I actually see enough frozen foreheads around, and it is not a good look.

2 comments:

  1. You left out the bit about being completely at ease with how your digestive system is working too. =)

    I know what you mean about feeling uninspired. I haven't had a lot of time and not a lot to say either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have a billion things to say but I can't get anything out - literally. Hello baby!

    I reckon I'll succumb to the Botox one day - even just to try it. I can see myself developing that angry look that those lines between the eyes cause.

    And the colonics - well, I've been there already and you know I can't recommend highly enough that you STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT BAD, BAAAD SCENE.

    Happy Spring Break, honey. xxx

    ReplyDelete